reading…a stack of books.
- the magnolia story – it just came out today! i cannot wait to dig into it.
- healing oils of the bible – always trying to learn more about essential oils.
- uninvited – this is the one i cannot put down. wow. just wow. i have this book dog eared, underlined, and highlighted all the way through. once i close the back cover i will open it up and read through it again.
- boys should be boys: 7 secrets to raising healthy sons – this one is so good. any mom raising a boy should pick this up and read it. it is really helping me understand how i can help my son and be the best mother to him.
- the message – i am working on reading through the new testament by the end of the year with a facebook group led by a local friend. this is the version that i chose to read.
- wildwood – i love a good series. actually, i love a good young adult series. when i read fiction, i like a mystery, but nothing that is too hard for me to put down and pick back up in a month. i tend to read a lot more non-fiction than fiction, but i picked this up and hope to read the entire series…based in portland!
playing…reverse charades. lorelai loves playing board games, but reece doesn’t like to sit for long, so this is a win-win for everybody! we played on sunday night and we all said, “let’s definitely play this again!”
watching…football. ’tis the season. and, gilmore girls. always gilmore girls.
trying…to blog more often. i miss it, and also miss having a chronicle of our life that is more than just photos (instagram).
cooking…homemade pizza for dinner.
drinking…milk, with the oreos i just ate.
pinning…bathroom ideas. the upstairs bathrooms in our house are the only rooms that have not been updated (other than paint) since we moved in. trying to pin some ideas to freshen them up without an entire remodel…until we can remodel!
crafting…not much. i have been bible journaling, so this is filling the need for crafting…that might change when it gets closer to christmas.
going…to yoga! my yoga classes are one of my favorite things.
discovering…how much i really need to get over my dislike for doing laundry. if i just wash it, fold it, and get it put away it’s not that bad! it’s the unfolded baskets of laundry that stare me down and taunt me…ugh!
enjoying…silence. i crave quiet. if i don’t get enough of it i can get very cranky. #introvert
hoping…to make some time to learn how to use my big camera.
celebrating…the colorado buffaloes. they are looking pretty good this season! i’ve been wearing a hat i got in boulder this summer as much as possible around here!
smelling…a new diffuser combo. it’s called “sweet fall”…3 drops cedarwood, 4 drops bergamot.
thanking…mother nature. i know that fall and winter can be a very tough time for some, but i LOVE this time of year. fires in the fireplace, blankets, cozy layers, snuggling up early because it’s already dark outside. i love everything about this time of year just like I love everything about springtime…and summer.
considering…giving away all of the stuff i was planning to sell in a vintage sale. the timing. the work. i just cannot get it figured out, and we really want to park both of our cars in the garage again!
finishing…hanging up art in our powder bath. i gallery wall the entire bathroom. it takes some time to figure out what i want to hang and where i want to hang it!
starting…to share my love for essential oils and how we use them a bit more. honestly, they are awesome. i love learning about them, using them, and sharing that information with others! so, stick around if you want to learn more.