Living a healthy lifestyle is important to our family. Eating healthy foods and exercising are big parts of our routine. We are pretty careful about what we put into our bodies, meaning we eat organic, try not to eat too many processed foods, and stay away from too much alcohol and sugar.
Over the last 10 years I have been on and off of different antidepressant/anxiety medication. Although they have helped when I have needed them, I no longer want or feel the need to be putting the man made chemical concoctions into my body. So, I am tapering off of my medication with the guidance of my doctor and looking forward to moving forward without them!
This decision, along with reading about essential oils all over the place, led me to give essential oils a try. Not only to help with the transition off of prescription medications, but also as a way to increase the health of our family and home as a whole.
In the last two months, I have almost completely depleted all of the oils that came in the premium starter kit that I ordered to become a young living wholesale member. I use them everyday in our home…that’s probably why they call them the “everyday oils”!
Do you see anything these oils could help you with everyday?!
This is just a short list of how i use ours…
- I turn on the diffuser in our kitchen first thing every morning…using Purification, Thieves or Stress Away.
- I use Frankincense and Lavender everyday in a face cream that I mixed up with some coconut oil.
- Lemon (or grapefruit, which I ordered separately from my premium starter kit) goes into my water all day, everyday.
- Peppermint, Lemon and Lavender are used together in a roll on for on the go seasonal allergy relief.
- We call Valor our “brave” oil when the kids are feeling a little scared.
- And, Joy goes on my heart every morning.
I also purchased the Thieves household cleaner when a friend asked if she could purchase some through me. I use it all over the house and love the fresh smell and knowing that chemicals are not cleaning our home.
That being said, I just purchased a second premium starter kit to replenish our supply. It was a “no brainer” to me. Seriously, the $150 investment was totally worth it the first time…and now I will have a second diffuser!
I’m not saying that everybody who purchases a premium starter kit will need to buy a new one every two months. I shared a lot of the oils with friends, and experimented right away with all of the oils. I wanted to dive in head first and see how they would fit into our everyday lives.
What I AM saying is that I found found these little bottles if oil invaluable and didn’t want to wait to replace them one bottle at a time!
Do you want to learn more?
- go to the member sign up page
- select wholesale member (not retail customer)
- enter my member number in the sponsor and enrolled ID if it is not already there: 2365060
- create your account, enter your personal information
- select your starter kit (the premium starter kit, $150, is the best option)
- welcome to the world of essential oils…it’s awesome.
*i am not a medical professional, and cannot treat, cure or diagnose you. always consult a doctor first. more than likely your doctor will not be trained in essential oils and will not know all the facts about them, so do your own research first. we are our own advocate.