Since April I have found every excuse to not get back into my exercise routine.
After getting walking pneumonia it took a while to feel up to exercising. And, for the last month I have had a stiff neck and sore back that has limited my mobility.
I also eat terribly when Ryan travels and he has been traveling a lot with his new job.
Add it all up and I am feeling…mushy.
I still fit in my clothes, but I just don’t feel good.
Today I started to change that.
I went to the club and did a yoga class AND a weight lifting class.
We go to New York in less than 2 weeks and my goal is to workout and eat well everyday until we leave.
- NO desserts
- NO soda (Coca-Cola is my weakness)
- NO fast food (specifically, McDonald’s french fries and Sonic Mozzarella Sticks)
- NO alcohol (yep, no wine or beer)
- exercise EVERYDAY
- drink at least 100 oz. of water EVERYDAY
- go to bed by 10 pm EVERYDAY
- eat fruits and vegetables EVERYDAY