The Little Guy at 2-1/2:
- Has all of his teeth and cannot use them as an excuse to get “medness” (medicine) and prolong the bedtime routine.
- Fed ducks down at the park and the “mommy duck” ate bread out of his hand.
- Loves to watch himself in videos made on the Flip…loves to sing, dance, and mimic his favorite TV character (of the moment), Caillou.
- Has gone 2 days in a row this weekend without a wet diaper…we may be moving on to underpants!
- Is an awesome big brother and very patient and kind to his little sister…except when she needs to eat. He says. “Mommy no feed baby girl.”
Baby Girl at 4 months :
- Eats all the time and gets mommy up multiple times a night…I hope she learns the benefits of sleep, too!
- Rolled over from her tummy to her back 3 times in a row yesterday.
- Smiles A LOT…she is such a happy baby!
- Had mommy laughing tonight after her bath because she was giggling as I was putting lotion on her face!